Friday, October 16, 2009

So, first post ever. I'm new at this.

I won't be much of a contribution to the blogging community until I:

A. Purchase a camera that sucks less.
B. Learn how to make this page pretty.
C. Attain a following of more than 3 people.

But, I digress; I'll try anyways. I'm mainly doing this because I take comfort in recounting my day in written form, and because my big brother said I should because I'm witty(?).

I'm not going to place any emphasis on particular subjects, but it is here most likely you will be subject to cats, ranting, video games, and my artistic endeavors in music, literature, illustration, and cooking. Along with my weird, weird head.

So sit back, grab your nearest furry companion (significant others count too) and enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Olivia, your brother is right, you are absolutely the kind of person who should be blogging. I am so glad you are doing this! Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog (keeping it updates is my issue): http://www.bookfarmproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be better with Wordpress; it gives a lot more flexibility in terms of what you can do with it, both in respects to blogging itself and of course the themes and plugins. :]

    Glad to see you're doing it though. RSS'd. : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. David told me about your blog. I will be following with great
    interest! I'm sure it will be outstanding!

    ReplyDelete